Pine Bluff Homes are Selling Fast! Here’s How You Can Still Get One.
If you have been to our model home or are already on the list, you know that Pine Bluff homes are in high demand and selling fast. If you have not yet taken action toward buying a Pine Bluff home but are still interested, here are the ways you can still potentially have a Pine Bluff home to call your own.
Get On the List
The wait list, that is. Pine Bluff homes are released in installments and there are currently only 17 homes left for sale, with the next release happening at the end of April. Getting on the list is the best way to have a chance at buying a Pine Bluff home, as priority is currently being given to those on the list with each new release. You can contact our sales office directly at 775-624-6484 or visit our model home to discuss the particulars with the sales staff and get yourself on that list!
Build a Pine Bluff Home… Outside of the Pine Bluff Community
Spaces in the Pine Bluff Community are limited, but that doesn’t mean you can’t still live in a dreamy and rustic yet modern Pine Bluff home! In fact, we encourage you to ask us about using our award-winning floor plans to build your dream home elsewhere in the Reno-Sparks region. Using a Pine Bluff design to build your new home can give you significant cost savings and other benefits compared to having a fully custom built home. Contact Homecrafters to discuss the possibilities, at 775-746-0808 ext. 103.
Here are just some of the benefits of building a Pine Bluff home on your own home site:
- Save significant time and money by not having to go through the architectural design process as you would with a fully-custom home.
- Save money by not going out to bid, as we have already established pricing for your home project.
- More security in our estimates of the projects costs because we are already experienced in building these homes, whereas custom homes have more uncertainty on projected costs.
- Be able to walk through your floor plan or a similar floor plan beforehand, which gives you a better feel for spacing and layout which is harder to visualize with custom home designs on paper.
Here are some important specs to know about Pine Bluff homes:
- Homes range in size from 2,854 to 4,316 square feet
- Three single-story and two two-story floor plans are available, each with floor plan options and flex spaces
- Single-story homes have three available elevation profiles
- Two-story homes have two available elevation profiles
- Interiors feature open floor plans with several flex-space options, including hearth rooms, back offices, multi-generational suites, and kids’ private bonus rooms
- All floorplans feature 3-car or double-and-single-car garages
- All floorplans include at least 3 bedrooms and at least 2.5 baths
- View all floorplans and their details here
To have a Pine Bluff home built on your own lot in Reno-Sparks, be sure to start with or plan for a lot with a minimum-size building envelope of 75 feet wide by 100 feet deep. If you have not yet bought your lot, we can certainly help you through the process to find the best location for your project. To learn more about building a Pine Bluff home outside of the Pine Bluff Community in Caughlin Ranch, call the HomeCrafters corporate office at 775-746-0808 ext. 103.